[Quark Clan] - BackUp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» How to rebuild Q step by step
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 5:30 pm by MrV

» 06-04-13: Domain name has expired!
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 am by Mr.V

» DC Help? Not 100% verified!
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 pm by Q'-Jane-

» French Chat Room
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am by Blassaw

» Dutch Chatroom
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:01 am by Q'|skyrim|

» Communication Roster
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 am by Q'|skyrim|

» Yannou is here.
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 am by Blassaw

» German Chat Room
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 am by Zer0.

» Lupo's back and ready
How to rebuild Q step by step I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 am by Q'|HeroBeuro|

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 am

How to rebuild Q step by step

+16
Q'-Angel-
Q'-AbO-
Q'-Mayhem-
Mr.V
Q'-Jane-
Corvus
Q' -happyj-
Q'-Panty-
Zer0.
Q'-Sylux-
Chaos
Q'-Kert-
Q'|HeroBeuro|
Q'-Michele ITA-
Chall
MiLkZz
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to rebuild Q step by step Empty How to rebuild Q step by step

Post by MiLkZz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 am

Well, Q is down and all the data is lost. I saw that the lupo topic is a bit messy. I like things organised so I'll split thing up.

Topic:
All data is lost, what next?

The problem:
Our server host didn't backup our files so the server settings, exp, lvles, forum topics,... everything is gone. So we have to start from
0 and from what we remember. Is this bad? No I don't really think so, ofcourse it does give us A LOT of work. But all the 'bad' things are
gone too. We can now learn from our mistakes in the past and start a new Q a better Q. Like a phoenix rising from her ashes. So this topic
will be about everything we can remember, topics we saved somewhere, guides still saved, etc. So let's collect everything we still have and
start from there.

Things that have to be done:
-Rules in different languages (discus which rules you would like to see gone, now is your chance ;D)
-Guides and tutorials (still got a few saved on my HDD)
-Roster
-forum lay-out (maybe a new one that could be better?)
-Server config (which settings would you like to see on the server?)

Discus

MiLkZz
Private Poster
Private Poster

Back to top Go down

How to rebuild Q step by step Empty Re: How to rebuild Q step by step

Post by Chall Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 am

rules should be only english, would be hard to communicate on server to explain something to someone else if they dont speak english :/

forum layout, id go for a "standard" website with a menu, link to forum etc etc Smile
server config: depends on which servers will be hosted

Chall
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiLkZz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 am

Well we translated the forums because some people do speak English but not in such a degree to understand the rules 100%.
Because the rules are so important and I want Q to be an open community to all people on earth I like them translated :p.
+I have seen many people improve there english a lot since they are in Q.

Server config can be like:
fast/slow shooting
adre or no adre
double jump/single jump
molotovs/no molotovs
throwing knifes/ no throwing knifes

Forum lay-out, I liked the old forum, it had a pretty good construction although some things should have been rearranged. Like some important threads that were a bit scattered over some subforums.

I will do my best to write as many guides as I can in february (after my exams). I will try to write everything down I learned about ET in my 7 year carrier.

MiLkZz
Private Poster
Private Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Michele ITA- Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am

Well, I have something but it's not important:
1-I have the rules about ES* Scrimteams
2-The translation in Italian of old Q'|Rules that I made, and Justice posted in the forum, but all the translations were deleted when we created the "Try-Out" rule
3-My maybe famuos topic about Q'|Scrimteams|
Than I have a lot of SS about the stupid things that we said/made xD

About the website, I really want the old! It was really awesome! Sofisticated but easy to use, really nice and programmed really well!!! One of the best websites that I know, I really love it (Thanks to Prison)

About the servers, I want the old Q....or maybe not...
In this days I played on FA servers and wtf, there are atleas 15/20 players in each hour, so I tried to find the difference....
Im not sure if I want the old servers, which is the rule for make a server really popular like FA servers? Maybe we wronged something? idk...
About servers for now I don't want have/show my ideas...

Q'-Michele ITA-
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'|HeroBeuro| Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 am

Milkzz what an awsome thread, i can tell your systematic which is what we need.

Server config is a big one, tbh i realy enjoyed the ND server config and there's no other server like it...we had many regular members playing there as well as visitors. However that does not mean that we couldn't have another server with faster or slower pace.

Michelle i know what you mean about F/A they are very popular and i enjoy playing there also but we also have to be unique. Keep ND the same as it was...question is, who can remember the exact config?

Q'|HeroBeuro|
Private Poster
Private Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Kert- Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 am

As Chall said, just English Rules.
But a bit disagree to it.
Experience i have had about the people who cant speak english so well :
*Germany
*Spain
*France
*Russia
*South-Africa and Arabs.
Am not saying excatly 100% of each of them cant speak english its just 30% - 80% non-speakable.
And tbh , i never noticed the good side that Yevoll mentioned in the topic.
All bad is gone Very Happy

Q'-Kert-

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:01 am

Agree with kert

Chaos
Private Poster
Private Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Sylux- Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 am

I will only vouch for servers cause I dont have a good memory on what and what didnt work on the fourms.

The servers should remain the original 5

*NoDownload - Keep xpsave and v2base/theothermap because ND was ower most popular server and if people go back on they dont want to download all that crap again. I suggest minimum bots on this server. Also keep the server the same as possible. The server was almost like the Q icon to outsiders.

*TrickJump - Second most popular server. If there is a mod that can toggle single jump to double jump and back install it. SJ vs. DJ was a very common argument a while ago.

*Panzer - We liked it and people went there but it was never as popular as we wanted it. Egg gernade/paintball/lightsaber knife mod must be reinstalled. Those mods were popular.

*Sniper - Actualy I felt as if this server was a must have and not actualy a wanted server. It just never saw players on a regular basis. If people say they dont want it I wont dissagree (Sorry Jane Sad )

*the 5th server - The green base was a failure because we never got as many members on it as we hoped. It was still a good server. Starwars also got good reviews for a server. Bring back either green (no molos fast fire ect) or the starwars mod.

Everyone feel free to disagree/agree on my post.

Q'-Sylux-
Q'-Sylux-
Sergeant Poster
Sergeant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'|HeroBeuro| Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:10 am

Sylax i admire your insight and agree on 99.9%

The only thing id say is keep the number of bots the same because it meant fraggers can go on field days without overly interrupting the other guys high on adrenaline battling it out with M40....feel me bro XD

Now all we need is the experts to specs for the actual server config....i can help with that but id have to help someone out.

Lets get this thing going!!!

Q'|HeroBeuro|
Private Poster
Private Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0. Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:53 am

I'd be happy to translate rules in french if no one is already taking care of it or to help if anyone already doing it.

Also something i would really be happy to see applied is:
!put command for senior admins at least (maybe junior aswell) especially on Tj server.

The awkward example > there are 4 people in the game (not in spec) including me, 2 are afk and me or the other dude want nextmap (or w/e else kind of vote). The vote will always fail since at least 50% of people in the game will not vote (the two afk guys) so i have to kick one of them if not both to make the next vote pass, which i already did explaining accurately why i kicked them and why they should go to spec when they go away/poop/etc.

And since i don't want people to come back whining like "zomg i got kicked because i just went away for poopytime and got kicked by some abusing admin zomgzomg i will never come back in that server zomgzomg"
I'd be happy to see that getting applied or something that prevents players from staying afk for hours in teams.
Zer0.
Zer0.
Sergeant Poster
Sergeant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Panty- Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Well another issue is levels. We keeping the same levels? Inventing another one for old Q veterans?

What of all of the rest of our members who do not have a facebook or have no way of finding our new website. Well I guess we can hope that they just google Quarkclan and find this new forum? Idk..

To rebuild the roster is gonna be a great task unless Yann (Which I haven't seen here yet) has the most recent roster saved somewhere as he is roster updater. Many members will be overlooked or forgotten. And we also have to be sure that everyone is telling the truth about what level they had before (not saying I don't trust you guys, Q is a very bright group of people ^^) Also with promotions, we have no proof anymore who promoted who on what date, how long this person has been on a certain level etc I mean we literally have to rebuild everything!! Surprised

I just want to say, I hope all of you are ready for some extensive work on this clan, this could take weeks, months to fix everything and get shit up and running how we had it before or better.

@Michele: If you have the Italian version of the guidelines saved somewhere on your pc we are already one step ahead of the game, all we have to do is translate that to English and we got our guidelines already written for us.

As for server config for ND (not focusing on others yet because ND absolutely has to be our first server up if anything)... I liked the settings that we had before we went down, and I probably speak on behalf of most all the clan in this sense. The only thing I think needs to be changed is a slower adrenaline recharge. Lot's of people all they do is run around constantly full of adrenaline and it gets annoying after a while. Hell I annoy myself when I do it. =P Bots should stay the same, 10 per side for when people come online and nobody else is online -- they can still have some fun like Hero said. I am a great example xD

@Zero: The put cmd for TJ admins could be a good addition, but it can be very easily abused if they join another server so I'm not so sure about that.

For now, we need to take volunteers for who is going to do what. Since Milkzz pretty much took charge here and began organizing things, which is great, we need to start collecting as much information as everyone has saved and go from there to see what else needs to be done. So, if you think you are up to a certain task, like creating Rosters again, translating guidelines back to English so we don't have to re-write them, creating tutorials etc, post what you are willing to do here so we can get everything organized.

Seeing how many people we still have active, how many people have so much heart for this clan, I know that everything we have said here is possible, it will just take time and patience. Keep it together and we will thrive once more! =)

Q'-Panty-
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0. Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

"@Zero: The put cmd for TJ admins could be a good addition, but it can be very easily abused if they join another server so I'm not so sure about that."

I know this can be easily abused but there should also be added in rules (if there isn't yet) something like: "Every member/visitor MUST take screenshot(s) and report any abuse he may witness or be subject to and should be warned(or w/e else depending on gravity of abuse) if he doesn't report it"

And of course i would encourage any visitor to read clan rules to know what is and what is not allowed on server (wj on ND for example Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or killing on tj Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

"For now, we need to take volunteers for who is going to do what."

I'm available for any English<=>French translation you may need/require.
Zer0.
Zer0.
Sergeant Poster
Sergeant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Sylux- Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Q'-Panty- wrote:I just want to say, I hope all of you are ready for some extensive work on this clan, this could take weeks, months to fix everything and get shit up and running how we had it before or better.
Panty I am ready for your orders SIR! Very Happy

I may have fell off the radar a few months and I may have not been active in game but no way in hell will I ditch this clan in it's time of need! I could just lay back and say "The higher ups will fix this" but I will not! Any order this clan gives me I will be ready to fufill...as long as it's not stupid!
Q'-Sylux-
Q'-Sylux-
Sergeant Poster
Sergeant Poster

Back to top Go down

How to rebuild Q step by step Empty how long?

Post by Q' -happyj- Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 pm

How long is it going to take to get back running sad we lost everything.

Q' -happyj-

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 pm

long

Corvus
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Michele ITA- Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:36 pm

@Panty
Ofc, I will translate the rules that I have from Italian to English, BUT I have the rules that the clan had before create the Try-Out system, anyway I will do this work and then I will show you the rules.

@Zero
I alredy opened a topic in the old forum about put the !Splat command to senior admins and it was deniend (right decision). And !put is an important command that just 475+ have (I think, anyway I was 350 and I hadn't it), alot of times in servers I needed to have a lot of important commands, maybe it was a walljumper and I had not !kick for kick him....and I was the only admin in the server. In this case you have to call someone via spark, or take SS or demos about what happened and report them in forum.

The levels are a big problem, we can discuss hours about them, but the problem is that high admins can't trust at all a senior admin, he is trusted but not at all and he is a member that have to learn alot before be able and trusted to use some commands, they'll never give at a senior admin the !put command because in the past they did it (maybe with another command) and they saw that it was spammed alot (thats was the reply in my old topic).
And I agree with them, anyway do your best And they will promote you and you'll get all the commands that you need.
This method it's intelligent and absolutely right, with that, they are sure to give the trust and the power of the clan JUST in good hands.

Sorry for my english, I hope you understood what I mean in the "Levels Part" Smile

P.S. @Zero I love your profile "Image" ahaha xD

Q'-Michele ITA-
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0. Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am

I did read that topic and i understand that it can be easily abused also trust is something you earn by time and patience and in my opinion that can't be regained, any abuse (i mean real abuse not a simple joke or something) should be a warn/demotion depending of abuse and level freeze for at least six months, moreover I am not going to argue for hours about something that has already been debated so consider this case as closed. Razz

Ps: Compared to what i read (and understand) everyday your English is damn good so don't worry about it, there are no problems understanding what you write.
Zer0.
Zer0.
Sergeant Poster
Sergeant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chall Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:31 am

im willing to help out as much as i can, where i can as i do have some experience with this kind of stuff xD (not saying its a good experience :p)

tho this is a good topic, i do believe we're not taking it step by step here, the first step should be: getting a serverhost/website again and see from there, we shouldnt be focussing on anything else like which servers, how you want the servers, what admins lvls and which cmds coz eventually, this will become an oversized topic with too much useless bullshit (sorry for my language) in it.

just start with the basics and afterwards we could start dif topics like for each server, a topic for lvls, topic for which cmds, topic for specific rules etc etc but everything step by step

but thats just my opinion

ps: about the roster, if we get a phpnuke site, a roster can easily be made with vwar

Chall
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Michele ITA- Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 am

Zer0. wrote:
Ps: Compared to what i read (and understand) everyday your English is damn good so don't worry about it, there are no problems understanding what you write.

Ok thanks Very Happy in this 6 months in clan you can't know how I improved my english, when I came here I remember that I didn't understand what meant the word "rules" ahah
Anyway I have a long story with Q servers, one day I'll explain it Smile for now I don't want make you bored with my long topics that you hate ahahah xD

About the members that are not here...I am missing them...Yann, Nemesis, Justice, Scat, Pause...Luvy ( he came finally Very Happy) I'm sure they will find this page, just wait also 2 weeks, we are all on holiday, people are busy with family...I'm sure that in 2/3 weeks we'll have the 85% of the old active members Wink

@Jane: I know now it's not the priority, but can you recover your blog or not? Was it hosted with the same host of the clan?

That's what I feel now: atm all have a lot of great ideas, all we want start work, all we want build the clan and give an hand, but we need a person that decide what is good and what is not, what we have to do and what we mustn't do, and for me this person is Lupo...we must wait him Smile

@Panty: about the level for veterans, I think it's not possible, because also if we are all veterans we can't have all the same level, the same commands, ranks...but it will be nice if in the new awesome forum that we will make, under each profile of us will be write "Q'|Veteran|" or something like this, that's nice!
And about inventing a new level....atm I have a lot of ideas, but like I said I can't know if them are stupid or useful, so, I want wait that Lupo takes some decisions here Smile

Q'-Michele ITA-
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Jane- Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 am

Fiiiirrrst of all:
Sniper gotta stay! *totally serious about that*
That's one of many reasons why I joined Q:
A running sniper server with the opportunity to get bigger and better.
You know I am 100% sniper, I suck at TJ, I suck at panza, frag, everything but sniper.
Q without a sniper server.....? Bah. Jane will go mad and troll everyone that was against it.

Secondly:
Levels might be a small problem, indeed, but I don't see a reason why we should not be able to fix that.

Thridly.... @ Mik:
Well, about blog, that's indeed pretty sad since we put a lot of effort and heart into creating our blog entries....
Whether Eli and I re-open it....we will have to think and talk about it I guess.
Yet I didn't hit him for having a talk with him about it.
If you guys wish us to continue doing the blog I guess we will re-open it...
but ...yet the clan itself is the priority Wink
Q'-Jane-
Q'-Jane-
Chief Warrant Poster
Chief Warrant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.V Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 am

Well yeah this sounds like a disaster drill....................we need to be prepared in future(backup management.etcetc

Mr.V
Private Poster
Private Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Sylux- Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 am

@Jane
I am sorry Sad it's just how I see the sniper server. I dont mean anything against you.
Also I read your blog every now and again. I liked it but if you and Eli decide not to reopen it I can understand.

I had another idea for the servers. Molotovs. They should be removed. We get (got XD) to many complaints about them. We should kill the weed at the root and just remove em.
Q'-Sylux-
Q'-Sylux-
Sergeant Poster
Sergeant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Jane- Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 am

...I like weed. happybounce

Oh well...
I didn't have a chat with Eli since ...weeks?
As soon as clan is running again I will have a talk with him about it.
Let's see what future gives us Wink
Q'-Jane-
Q'-Jane-
Chief Warrant Poster
Chief Warrant Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Mayhem- Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 am

Trololol on this epic thread. I've just been away for 1 evening, 1 morning and 1 afternoon and already this big growth in members, posts and discussions.
It took me a pretty long time to read all these suggestions and ideas, so I read over these epic posts globally.

I agree with everyone that a lot needs to be fixed, written, configured, set and created, and I can gladly inform you that if there's help needed, help will be given by me. So to start with first topic:

Rules:
Rules should be translated into some general languages spoken by most people here. English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Estonian, Arabian etc. etc. People need to know the rules. It's always better to know the rules in your native language instead of not knowing them at all.
The most common rules in the 'Giant Book of Quarkazian Rules' are familiar to everyone, so spend a little time and we got them again. The more specific rules should be worked on thoroughly, which will consume some spare time.

Guides and Tutorials:
About the guides and tutorials. Just one day before the 'Big Quark Bang' happened, I created a god damn, extremely long, epic and time-consuming tutorial; 3 pages long. And that one is now as well. Pretty frustating that they're all (or at least many of them) lost now, but it is the way it is. It has happened and it's done now.
Time to start rewriting the general tutorials like 'How to Join Quark', 'How to use Spark/Xfire/mIRC', 'What to do if..' .

Roster:
I got a back-up of the Quark Roster of 25th September 2010 on my computer so we will have some rough knowledge of who had which level. However, of course no one here would lie about his level, saying he is 350 while he was in fact 250... Would be shameful, but I'm sure no one will do this. Whenever Yann has connected to this forum as well, I think he should be taking care of the roster again (if he is able and if he is willing to do that of course), because he has been editing roster for 3 months now, so if someone knows the guidelines of creating a new roster it is him. Right? ;]

Forum Lay-Out:
Forum lay-out was pretty awesome according to me. No need to change that. The forum maintainers did some excellent jobs, so I think we can hire them again for 2,50€/day ;p

configuration:
Nodownload: Good server, no really need to change. Bots are necessary. Slow-fire should still be applied. And blablabla. In short: Keep ND the same as it was.
Trickjump: I can humbly agree with Zero's suggestion to add a !put command for 250+ on Trickjump (Only on TJ, not on the other servers!). Senior Admins have proven to the higher admin that they have responsibility. Senior Admins also got the !kick command, which is actually easier to abuse than the !put command. So I don't see a reason why not to trust the 250+ with this !put command.
Sniper: I hardly play there (Mayhem's hiding for Jane with great fear as a precaution), so I can't really judge on what needs not and what needs to be changed. I leave that to the Sniper-nubs among us. (Yes Jane, I just called you a nub.)
Panzerwar: For me it remains awesome to shoot with some panzerfausts. After playing on ND, I often visit Panzer to finish with gaming. No need to change any settings there. Maybe some new maps, though I can't say which..

Now some things that can be applied/removed imho:
- Try-Out rule wasn't such a great succes I think and we should disable it for now (Maybe re-apply it later again). Before this rule, we gained - if I'm right - many more members. And in this periods of time, new Quarkazians are really helpful. Every hand, head and pair of brains is welcome.
- Stricter right of punishment. Whenever a member of 250 or lower had abused/misbehaved he should be warned first and demoted if he acts bad again. Whenever a member of 475 or higher misbehaves/abuses badly, harder punishments and quicker actions should be taken. 475+ folks are in some way an example for the lower members, and therefore should also behave like an example! So stricter punishments for people who great influence on the clan I say. Contradict me if you wish to do so :]
- For now, I can't really think of more. But I'll come back to you as soon as I've got some more suggestions.

SUMMARY:
* People need to know the rules. It's always better to know the rules in your native language instead of not knowing them at all.
* It's pretty frustating that they're all (or at least many of them) lost now, but it is the way it is. It has happened and it's done now.
* Whenever Yann has connected to this forum, we should ask him what he remembers and if he's again willing to take the job as updater and creater of the roster.
* Forum lay-out was pretty awesome according to me.
* Keep ND the same as it was.
* I agree with Zero's !put command idea on TJ. If a Senior Admin is also trusted with the !kick command, then why not with the !put command?
* Keep Panzer the same as it was.
* Try-Out rule should be disbanded for a certain time. New members are needed. In this periods of time, new Quarkazians are really helpful. Every hand, head and pair of brains is welcome.
* Stricter punishments for 475+ admins (no racism!). 475+ folks are in some way an example for the lower members, and therefore should also behave like an example!

And now, keep our heads up and join my on the path to a new and better Quark! This opportunity can be used by everyone to show their true dedication to the Quark Clan!

Greetings Mayhem

Q'-Mayhem-
Q'-Mayhem-
Admin
Admin

https://quarkclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Q'-Michele ITA- Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:15 am

Mayhem, AWESOME WORK!

-The layout of the old forum was just awesome, really thanks to who made it (I think it's Prison), and I really hope we will have the same forum.
-you said we should wait Yann and hope he remember something...of what? We really need him and I am missing him, but for now we can make a little roster of the members that are here atm, we can't put in the roster some membrs that there aren't here. Anyway we can hope that Azu has something saved in his pc.
-For the rules of the clan you just need to wait tomorrow. I will translate the old clan rules that I have in Italian. Guys count in me for that, just give me some time
-the things that you said about the servers are good, well it's sad lose Etpro, but we can have alot of fun also to ND, for now Etpro it's not the priority, and I want see ND full like FA servers in the future.

In the end, again awesome job Mayhem, you are doing alot of good things in this days Smile
Wait 1 more day for the rules Wink

Q'-Michele ITA-
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum